Like its cousin, the Lansdown, this is a full size fire surround, carved from 4” thick natural limestone. This design has a Tudor style arch, this fireplace can also be made with a rounded arch, similar in shape to the Crescent. Illustrated here as decorative centrepiece to a principal room. Together with candles and flowers, this is a year-round feature fireplace.
- Solid stone hearth, 450mm deep x 50mm thick.
- Fixing brackets drilled and rebated into the stone legs and header.
- Choice of curved arch or Tudor arch design.
- The hearth depth can be modified at no extra charge. For example, the depth can be reduced to 380mm.
- Back panel can be supplied and cut to size to suit any fire opening. In this case the depth of rebate is a standard 25 mm.
- For solid fuel, the hearth needs to be manufactured in sections (necessary for thermal expansion), and the backpanel should be slabbed.
|1,350 x 155 x 50mm thick||53" x 6" x 2"|
Body width, depth
|1,240 x 100||49" x 4"|
|1,350 x 457||53" x 18"|
|Overall height inc shelf (from hearth):||1,050||41.5"|
|Maximum opening size:||800 wide x 760 high||31.5" x 30"|